Evoking the Byzantine luxuriance of form, Klimt was a master of conveying sensuality and mystery through decorative texture and tracery. The rhythmic flowing line and organic forms of Klimt's unparalleled paintings became powerful influences on the Art Nouveau movement.Artist: Gustav Klimt Title: Schloss Unterach on the AtterseeFrame: Black with thin inner bead and acid patina accent 1" WoodMat: Cream Linen/CinderImage Dimensions: 8.00 in. W x 8.00 in. HOutside Frame Dimensions: 15.50 in. W x 15.50 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling