Juarez Machado creates a delightful art deco piece of a seductive lady in a thin black dress being admired by a black-suited huckster. The woman manages to hold a long piece of clothing so it falls in a perfect arch by her feet. The art deco (decoratif) style, popular in Paris in the 1920's and 1930's, uses geometric forms, like the checkered background in this picture.Artist: Juarez Machado Title: Art Deco EveningFrame: Black with rope design 2 3/8" WoodImage Dimensions: 13.75 in. W x 37.63 in. HOutside Frame Dimensions: 17.75 in. W x 41.63 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling