A prolific Japanese painter and graphic artist who lived from 1760-1849, Katsushika Hokusai was a renowned exponent of the color print. This popular image is his best known, exuding the great power of the wave but incorporating the delicacy of form instilled by a Japanese master.Artist: Katsushika Hokusai Title: Big Wave (from 100 views of Mt. Fuji)Frame: Satin Black 1 1/4" WoodMat: Cream Linen/GraniteImage Dimensions: 17.00 in. W x 11.63 in. HOutside Frame Dimensions: 24.25 in. W x 19.00 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling