Laurie Maitland studied the arts in London, where she specialized in set design before owning two galleries and a furniture design business. This painting conveys the quiet intensity of an autumn storm, with its dusky colors and lightening-like ink strokes.Artist: Laurie Maitland Title: Copper Melody IIFrame: Burnished Bronze 2 1/10" WoodMat: Pure White/SpiceImage Dimensions: 10.63 in. W x 10.63 in. HOutside Frame Dimensions: 18.13 in. W x 18.13 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling