Italian-born graphic designer who left for Paris back in 1898 to try his luck at the burgeoning advertisement market, later becoming one of the most recognized names in the trade.Artist: Leonetto Cappiello Title: Parapluie-Revel (ca. 1922)Frame: Satin Black 1 1/4" WoodImage Dimensions: 8.38 in. W x 11.25 in. HOutside Frame Dimensions: 10.38 in. W x 13.25 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling