In 1999, when his first intercontinental exhibition took place in NYC, the work of this Scottish-born artist skyrocketed in popularity. His use of nostalgic 1920's motifs to create romantic settings remains a favorite style with decorators in the U.S. and Great Britain.Artist: Jack Vettriano Title: The Singing ButlerFrame: Arqadia Satin Black 1 5/8"Mat: Pure White/Heritage GrayImage Dimensions: 23.75 in. W x 18.00 in. HOutside Frame Dimensions: 32.63 in. W x 26.63 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling