Ryutaro Kono Quotes


3 Ryutaro Kono quotes:



"There is a 60 percent chance for a policy change this month and 40 percent for action in April. In any case, a rate increase won't be an option for the time being, and zero rates will continue."
Author: Kono Quotes Category: Action Quotes
"A revival in their investment plans backs up the case that deflation is ending. Non- manufacturers have no choice but to depend on domestic sales and until now they have been reluctant to increase investment because of concern about deflation."
Author: Kono Quotes Category: Choice Quotes
"Japanese companies are regaining pricing power by gradually reflecting rising manufacturing and labor costs in their product prices. The Bank of Japan may raise interest rates as early as August."
Author: Kono Quotes Category: Labor Quotes



inspirational quote database

Successories, the leaders of inspiration and motivation, has unlocked iQuote: The Inspirational Quote Database, a curated collection of the most inspirational quotes. Raise your iQ and become a Quoteologist today!