You see bright, cheery petunias blooming in gardens across the nation, but how often do you actually stoop down to explore their color and texture up close, as American icon Georgia O'Keeffe did? The artist's bold, poetic flower forms have become modern American classics. Working in an exaggerated scale, O'Keeffe achieved timeless abstractions by reducing her subjects to their simplest form and color.Artist: Georgia O'Keeffe Title: Petunias, 1925Frame: Burnished silver with black undertones 1 3/10" WoodMat: Seashell/HarborImage Dimensions: 11.75 in. W x 6.75 in. HOutside Frame Dimensions: 19.00 in. W x 14.00 in. H
- Custom framed by designers, this piece features both frame and mat selections that have been hand-chosen to enhance the artwork.
- Ready to hang -- comes with a hanging wire for easy installation.
- Gallery-quality acrylic glazing and premium-quality frame assembled in the U.S.A.
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling