Category: Employee Recognition

Five Great Gift Ideas For Autumn!

Autumn is officially here and if you’re looking for some fantastic gift ideas for your recognition and rewards program, we’ve got you covered.  Below, you’ll find a small selection of our latest arrivals: The Making A Difference Autumn Harvest Gift Box Gift sets are all the rage this year and this one packs a tremendous […]

Recognition Remix: Turning Employee Appreciation into a Personalized Playlist

In the world of employee recognition, the one-size-fits-all approach is a thing of the past. Today, forward-thinking companies are taking employee appreciation to a whole new level by creating personalized recognition experiences that resonate with each team member on an individual level. One innovative and fun way to achieve this is by turning employee appreciation […]

Being Inclusive In Employee Recognition

Do you have an inclusive, diverse workplace?  These days, most companies strive to, and many managers believe that they do. Unfortunately, their employees in minority groups tend to feel differently.  In fact, according to a recent survey, a staggering 83% of employees in a minority group feel that their employers talk about minorities in ways […]

Make Employee Retirement Parties Memorable!

It’s always a bittersweet occasion when one of your long serving employees retires, and if you’re like most managers or business owners, you want to mark the occasion with a party.  Retirement parties are a different sort of celebration though.  Sure, over the course of a given year, you might throw birthday parties, holiday parties, […]

Why Managers Don’t Recognize Their Employees, And Why They Absolutely Should!

According to the latest statistics, fully 80% of US companies now have an employee recognition program of one sort or another.  That naturally leads to an interesting question though:  What about the other 20%?  Why haven’t they embraced the idea? The answers vary, but broadly speaking, the reasons managers give for not creating one fall […]

Why Employee Appreciation Day Really Matters

The statistics on Employee Appreciation are clear.  As Forbes has previously reported, employees who feel appreciated are up to 12% more productive than their counterparts who don’t feel appreciated. More productive employees mean an improved bottom line for your company, no matter what business you’re in. It gets better:  Hiring a new employee is an […]

Five Excellent Employee Gift Ideas For February

It’s February already and if you’ve got an employee recognition program running at your company and your supply of gifts is a bit low, now is a great time to re-stock!  We add new products to our lineup each and every month and if you’ve been thinking about resupplying, some of our new arrivals might […]

4 Awesome Bags as Gifts For Your Employees

No matter what the job, today’s employees are always busy and always on the go.  To make matters more complicated, it generally takes quite a lot of gear and accessories to do meaningful work from almost anywhere and it can be tricky to carry everything you need with you. That’s why tote bags have become […]

Customer Service Week Is Almost Here

Customer Service Appreciation Week is the first full week in October which falls between October 3rd and 7th this year.  If you haven’t planned anything to mark the occasion, you should!  After all, in most businesses, customer service teams, as the public face of your company, are the unsung heroes of the operation.  A world […]