Ken Kutaragi Quotes


14 Ken Kutaragi quotes:



"Computer entertainment systems and applications are leading this trend."
"As SCE enters its second decade, we need to reinforce our games development power and create new entertainment experiences that will bring out the best of the technology in platforms such as PSP ® (PlayStation ® Portable), PLAYSTATION ® 3, and beyond, ... PlayStation, favored by 200 million people all over the world, and Phil's strong leadership combined, I am confident that the power of our development studios are further empowered to create more new and innovative titles."
"As SCE enters its second decade, we need to reinforce our games development power and create new entertainment experiences that will bring out the best of the technology in platforms such as PSP, PlayStation 3 and beyond,"
"Improving system response changes the relationship between computers and humans."
Author: Kutaragi Quotes Category: Computers Quotes
"I'd like to apologize for the delay."
Author: Kutaragi Quotes Category: Delay Quotes
"I'd like to apologize for the delay. I have been cautious because many people in various areas are banking on the potential of the next-generation DVD."
Author: Kutaragi Quotes Category: Delay Quotes
"Retailers told me that on a dollar base, they expect 70 percent of their sales to come from PlayStation. The remaining 30 percent will come from Nintendo and Xbox but almost all of that will be from Nintendo."
Author: Kutaragi Quotes Category: Sales Quotes
"PlayStation 3 truly is the system to be placed in the center of the living room in homes around the globe, ... The future is almost here with the PS3."
Author: Kutaragi Quotes Category: Living Quotes
"PlayStation 3 truly is the system to be placed in the center of the living room in homes around the globe. The future is almost here with the PS3."
Author: Kutaragi Quotes Category: Living Quotes
"The hardware was developed with the hard disk in mind."
Author: Kutaragi Quotes Category: Mind Quotes
"I'm not worried. Good luck, ... the center of gravity."
Author: Kutaragi Quotes Category: Luck Quotes
"We believe that hardware-level security is fundamental. Software solutions may be not fast or robust enough to protect the system and its content when it is connected to the global network environment."
Author: Kutaragi Quotes Category: Security Quotes
"I am confident that the power of our development studios are further empowered to create more new and innovative titles."
Author: Kutaragi Quotes Category: Power Quotes
"When we initially announced our plans to launch this spring, we had expected the standardization work on all of the technologies to be completed by last August, but there were improvements that were decided on since then."
Author: Kutaragi Quotes Category: Work Quotes



inspirational quote database

Successories, the leaders of inspiration and motivation, has unlocked iQuote: The Inspirational Quote Database, a curated collection of the most inspirational quotes. Raise your iQ and become a Quoteologist today!