Communicate with a Card
How can $1.60 affect your bottom line?
Send a card and find out!
Think back to the last time you received a handwritten note from someone. It had a big impact, didn't it? In this era of high-speed, electronic everything, sometimes the most effective way of communicating is by simply adding a personal touch. These days, greeting cards with a personal note can literally help make a sale, retain an outstanding employee, and allow you to connect with the people who make your business a success.
A little effort can have a huge impact.
Everyone likes to be acknowledged, and there are so many occasions when a card can make all the difference:
Acknowledge an employee milestone
Celebrate a client birthday or anniversary
Communicate with potential customers
Congratulate an employee, customer or co-worker
Motivate your people
Send one with a gift
Show your appreciation
Stay in touch
Thank someone for meeting with you
Welcome a new team member
Start Writing Today!
Don't worry -- it's not as hard as you think. Sending a card is one of the easiest ways to reach out. Just keep in mind these simple tips:
1. Make a toolbox. Think of cards as a motivational tool. Now put all the tools you need in a box or nearby drawer so you'll always be ready to write: an assortment of cards (we recommend stocking up with our sampler packs), pens and stamps are a good place to start.
2. Make a list. There are so many great reasons to send a card, that it's a good idea to create a reminder list of important dates such as anniversaries, birthdays, project finish dates—anything that acknowledges your people, both internally and externally.
3. Make it a habit. Set a goal for yourself or your managers. Start by setting aside a specific time once a week to write your cards. Begin with a goal of sending out one or two cards a week, then, as you progress, increase the number to three, four...as many cards as you can fit into the time. You'd be surprised at how easy it becomes.
Tips to Creating The Write Stuff
- Always handwrite your note and sign your name.
- Don't wait for an occasion—make one. An unexpected card instantly breaks through the clutter.
- Keep it simple. Your message doesn't have to be a long drawn out letter, just a sincere expression of your appreciation.
- Try to be specific when thanking someone or congratulating them.
- Hand write the envelope and mark it personal. This will ensure your card gets opened.
We've made it easy.
Successories offers greeting cards for every occasion. Stock up today on our packs of single cards, or take advantage of our great sampler packs. There's never a wrong time to connect with your customers and coworkers—and remember, the more you buy, the more you save!